Sunday, June 03, 2007

preschool graduation and my insane weekend

This is what my preschool room looks like now ...thanks to Joy and our friend Heather. We spent all Wednesday afternoon and evening transforming the preschool into a living room. WOW! that was a lot of work.
Miss Tori, Miss Angela and the preschool class
This last Thursday we had our preschool graduation. I think it went very well. The parents were pleased and the kids were cuter than cute. They looked so good in their graduation caps and were so cute when they accepted their diplomas. I'm glad that preschool is over for the year but I will miss these children so much. I really did look forward to them coming every Tuesday and Thursday. I looked forward to the hugs and the smiles. I looked forward to their pure enthusiasm for life. They were the BEST bunch of preschoolers with teh BEST bunch of parents ever!! This was such a great year.

After preschool graduation we had some family come into town on their way through to a wedding in St. George. Our whole family went to see Brianna and Nathan get married in St. George. It was a long day because we went up to the wedding and reception and back home all in one day. We also had Darrel's brother, Martin and his family come down back to Vegas with us. They are here now but are heading to California tomorrow for a family vacation. I'm sure they'll have a great time.

Gotta go! Be back soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! What a transformation! The room looks GREAT! Is your computer still in there? Where did you put all your preschool stuff? Are you going to start again in the fall?

Angela said...

The computer is now upstairs and all the preschool stuff is in bins in the garage. Yes, I will teach again in the fall wherever I end up.