Wednesday, June 13, 2007

plum wore out



We went swimming this morning at the "cool pool" of our friends and Zachary got plum wore out. I was putting away some laundry upstairs and when I came down this is what I found. He was so tired. I also noticed that he is getting big. He used to fit right into that chair and now he's sprawled all over it. I can't believe my baby looks so big.

Today I'm trying to clean and get some laundry done. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend. It will be nice to have Darrel home and just be able to chill. He will probably want to lay tile this weekend so we can finish all the projects we've started in recent weeks. We're getting closer to having a completed house again and it's nice.

We bought a couch yesterday off craigslist. It seems nice, it will be good for that room. It just needs a good cleaning. The couch is cream, wrap-around, and has recliners at both ends. We also got all the pillows that they had on it and that was nice. I fell asleep on it last night so I can say with full authority that it is pretty darn comfy (which was the goal).

Tomorrow we are going over to see my grandma again. We are going to go a little bit later in the day and then take the older boys after school so they can see grandma and go swimming one more time before Larry (my uncle who owns the house) comes home. It's not that we can't go swimming after he comes home but we love to see grandma, she is the real reason we keep going back there. Aunt Carol left today and Natalie left last night. Grandma was alone today but we'll keep her company tomorrow.

I better go and get my boys ready for scouts. See ya!

1 comment:

Elise said...

When I firt saw that picture I thought it was Johnathan sleeping there! Zach IS getting big!