Friday, June 08, 2007

the tree house is so high


Who knew that the tree house would look so high to a three year old. I mean it's been a long time since a tree house has looked so high to me. That is why it's been so fun for me to see the pictures that Zach took. All these things from a different perspective...so fun. Anyway, I'm scheduled to give blood this morning but there is only a very small chance that my iron will be high enough to donate so
I'm planning on going over there and then coming right back.

Darrel and Steve have done wonderful things to my house. We are laying laminate flooring down in the front room and the dining area. It's only about half done but it looks awesome. As things get closer to completion I'll take a picture and share. The other thing we're going to do is lay tile in the kitchen. It will make a big difference to the look and feel of the house.

This afternoon we are going swimming at the fun house of our friends. My boys are so excited, especially Zachary. He wore his swimsuit all day yesterday. He didn't take it off once. He even wore it to bed. He wanted me to take him swimming all day but I didn't have time so we are going this afternoon. It will be fun.

Tonight is game night and I'm so looking forward to it. I really love getting together with this group of friends. We have great time together and it is such a fun thing to look forward to.

Gotta go!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: