Tuesday, June 05, 2007

the dentist

We went to the dentist this morning because Alex needed to get some cavities filled. He was given some "happy gas" to help him stay calm through the procedure. It didn't so much work for him. I had no idea that he was so anxious about this appointment. The dentist had to spend some serious time trying to get him calmed down. It was the first time that he was numbed up for a procedure and afterwards was talking really funny. He didn't want to go to school and get made fun of so I let him come home. I told him he had to work on his city report for school. I took his homework to school and found out that his class had a substitute so I didn't feel so guilty about letting him stay home. I've got Joy's kids today so she can work. Daniel is upstairs playing the x-box and Caitlin is opening and closing the doors on my entertainment center next to where I am sitting and laughing her head off...it's very cute.

Tonight is RS Enrichment. I think it will be fun. I am really starting to enjoy this ward and the friends that I have made. I'm looking forward to getting out tonight. Darrel is going to take care of the karate pick up for Johnathan.

Last night Alex got whanged in the nose and face at gymnastics with another gymnast's foot. It looks like he might have a black eye because of it, but it doesn't appear as if anything is broken. He is being a trooper.

Gotta go and change a couple of diapers...bye!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey, this ward is TOTALLY enjoying you too! And thanks for the encouraging words about tonight--I'm sure everything will go fine. You're such a great sister, watching kids & changing diapers! See you tonight!