Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Brothers...Friends


I'm so glad that my boys are such good friends. This doesn't mean that they don't fight or quarrel but it's not often and it never lasts very long. The majority of the time they are good friends and I love that. Look at this picture...I didn't notice until today that Alex is holding Johnathan's hand. When I saw this (this morning) I had a tender mom moment. Both the older boys are also (for the most part) very kind and loving to Zachary and they are so patient with him also. It's not always easy to share your room with a three year old but they do and they love him. I appreciate the relationship that my boys have with each other and I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending me such good, kind, obedient, and loving kids! If you'll please excuse me I've got to go yell at Zach for dumping out all the toys :0)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marcie said...

What a great picture! I love the sepia. This should be blown up and hung on the wall in their room!