Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sleeping kids

A couple of nights ago Zach was awake and keeping the other boys awake so I made him come into where I was in the guest room so he would go to sleep. I basically did what I was going to do on the computer and ignored him. When I turned back around this is the sight that greeted me. It was just so darn cute I had to take a picture. And for all those people out there who actually read my blog I know that my dog is fat. Haven't you ever heard it said that dogs match their owners. I know that Shelby matches me. We're both lazy and love food. Someday I'll be skinny again but that dog will always be fat and I know this, I am not in denial so you can save your comments about my fat dog and just give me some about that cute boy sleeping next to her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

This picture is SO cute! It's even cuter since Zachary looks sort of like he's sleeping in a dog position (whatever that is)...they look like best buds!

Elise said...

I love it! What a keepsake!