Friday, June 29, 2007

Aren't brothers great?!!

The picture above is Danny, Dad, Ben, and David. The picture below is Danny, David, and my mom.

Posted by Picasa
Aren't brothers just the best. I love my brothers, every one of them. They all make me laugh and we have such a good time together as a family when the boys are around. I'm not saying that the girls aren't any fun, I'm just saying that having the boys around makes a difference. Having younger brothers has definitely helped me be a better mom. I appreciate my brothers for that, I appreciate my mom the most, but I appreciate my brothers also. I didn't have a whole lot to say on my blog tonight but I wanted to share these pictures with you. I love the picture on the top because it is totally candid and all of them are just playing around and laughing and the picture on the bottom shows just a glimpse of how much my mom loves her boys and her boys love their mom. I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to cherish your children (and just for today, cherish your boys especially).

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm with ya, brothers are the best. It's great to enjoy your own brothers as they get older, and as a mom there isn't much that makes your heart smile than seeing your boys play so well together & help each other. So since you've got 3 boys you're fully entitled to lots & lots of those MOM moments!