Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday

On Saturday we went to my uncle's house who lives here in town. My grandma is there dog-sitting for them while they are on vacation. The Laytons and the Webbs went over there to keep Grandma company and to swim in my uncle's pool. The kids had a grand time and we had fun visiting with Grandma. I took some good pictures of her. I'm going to try and put them on a nice background and then I'll show you some. The kids swam for hours and "without a nap Zach" totally passed out cold asleep on the way home. That, ladies and gentlemen, is a nice afternoon. We might go back tomorrow with just Zach, Caitlin and Daniel while the kids are in school and Joy is working. I'll call my Grandma in the morning and see what her status is. Oh, and I guess I'll also have another child that I agreed to watch for the next couple of days. She can come with us too.






Today we had a nice lunch at Joy's house with Grandma, Aunt Carol, Natalie, Leilani, Bam and their 5 kids. It was a house full of people but we all had a good time. There was shrimp, pork, rice, potatoes, watermelon, grapes, rolls, homemade bread, pasta salad, and for dessert we had strawberry shortcake and brownies. It was a fun day today. We loved visiting and the boys really enjoyed their cousins. I'm looking forward to a good week.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elise said...

Wow! What fun! I'm jealous! I'm sure it was great to see Grandma! I can't wait to see you all in Utah! Can you come early? I will be there from the 16th - 23rd. Come a day or two early with your boys! I love you!

Angela said...

I'll do my best. My boys are still in school and we keep getting those letters from the district telling us that they've missed too many days, but we'll try to get down as early as we can.

Erin said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Family parties and get togethers are always nice, and they're good for the kids to be around extended family. Hope you have a good week, and good luck on the floors!