Monday, June 25, 2007

Family Picture Time

Well, it was that time again...the infamous family picture time. Our family got together this past weekend to take family pictures. It was all my brothers and sisters, their spouses and the grandchildren. We had a good time together as a family but I'm really hoping that the lady we hired to take our pictures got better pictures than I did. I did get some good ones but holy cow was it a chore.
This first picture is all the grandchildren together. We had a heck of a time getting them to all look up at the same time let alone smile.

Here are the four sister together.


These are my boys pretending to cry because Zachary was being weird about the whole picture thing and so we told the boys to cry like Zach...this being the result

This is all the men in the family. The brothers, brothers-in-law and my Dad. In order of appearance: Darrel, Darin, Ben, Danny, Dad, David, Les and Steve.

My mom and dad...aren't they cute??!!!!


The original family


All the women in the family including sisters, mom and sisters-in-law

1 comment:

Elise said...

The pictures look GREAT! Good Job!