Wednesday, June 27, 2007

the cutest bum in all the land...

I really hope that I don't get in trouble for posting this cute little bum. This cute bum belongs to my sister, Elise's little girl, Emily. She is a doll and has one of the cutest personalities in the entire universe. She makes great faces and is such a little drama queen and we all love her for that. She brings smiles to everyone she meets. I just want you all to know that she didn't run around naked for very long. After a few minutes we put her swimsuit on but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a few pictures of this adorable bum. Joy has been telling me to post this picture for the last couple of days, so, here you go Joy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks, Ang. I love that shot!

Elise said...

I LOVE IT!! I need that photo in a frame somewhere...so I will have a smile on my face everytime I look at it! She is such a doll! Thank you for taking such wonderful pictures of my children! They are priceless to me!