Monday, May 28, 2007

a boy's paradise

Grandpa Buzz and Grandma Miki's house is a boy's paradise. I have never seen such happier or dirtier boys. They are loving it here. I just told Zachary that it was time to go home and he started to cry. "No, I stay Grandma's house," he says. I can't blame him. It's beautiful here. The weather is mid to high 70's. We're planting gardens, mowing the lawn with the riding mower, swinging in the tire swing, riding the 4 wheeler, making forts, etc.,etc.,etc... Alex told me last night that he wanted to move here. He said that he wasn't cut out to be a city boy. He needed to move to the country. I'm ready to agree with him. I don't think I was cut out for the city either. Oh well, bloom where you're planted. We'll just continue to come to Grandma Miki's for fun vacation times.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: