Saturday, June 30, 2007

fun times with Ben





We are having a great time with Ben (our brother). We've been bowling a couple of times and this morning we went to breakfast at the Sunset Station buffet - just Joy, Ben and I. We ate and ate and now I don't think I'll be hungry for about a week. The top two pictures were taken at the bowling alley and the bottom two were from Pump It Up. (I should mention that the top two pictures were taken by Zachary) I think that Ben enjoyed bowling more than our outing to Pump It Up but he was very kind and took Caitlin up the big slide a few times. I love the third picture of Caitlin coming down the slide. Everytime whe went down she looked like that - arms out, legs out and when she got to the bottom she always had a big grin but it was hilarious to see her go down the slide. Today Joy and Steve took Ben out on the boat and then we're all going out on the boat on the fourth of July. Last night Steve, Darrel, and Ben went to see the third installment of Die Hard. Then they went and had dessert at the Peppermill. They said they really liked the movie and the desserts were HUGE!! This week we will also be visiting Sky Mania (a huge room full of trampolines -they are even up the walls) and Speed the Ride at the Saraha hotel. I think that overall Ben will go home having had a really good time in Las Vegas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: