Thursday, August 09, 2007

today...

This morning Johnathan got up at who knows what hour. He was so excited to go on a plane he could hardly sit still. At 7am he asked me how many minutes until he got on the plane and I told him it was 2 hours until we left for the plane and 4 hours until he actually got to get on the plane. He was so cute at the airport - he talked NONSTOP. Now, he can usually talk your ear off with the best of them but I think the excitement and nervousness was all rolled into his tongue. Thanks again, mom, for picking him up. And thank you for calling and letting me know that you had him. I hope things go well and that he has a most wonderful weekend with mom, dad, and the Armstrong family. Jonah Armstrong (Johnathan's best friend in all the world) is having his party tomorrow and his baptism on Saturday and that is why Johnathan has ventured up to Utah sans his family. Mom is going to pick him up from the Armstrongs on Sunday afternoon and then Joy and I will be up with all our kiddos by Sunday night for a week of fun! Alex keeps coming in to me (at the computer) and sighing really loud because I made him stop playing Age of Empires 3 so I could do something on the computer. I just told him that if he would like he can go downstairs and clean because that's the next thing on my do to list. He left but I have a feeling that he's not going to take me up on my offer. Maybe another time.

No comments: