Sunday, August 05, 2007

no camera yet...

Yes, you read that right. I am STILL WAITING for my new camera. Can you believe it?? I ordered this magnificent piece of machinery on July 19th and set it to ship three day select with UPS. It is now August 5th and we're still waiting. UPS did try to deliver the package twice while we were gone but they are supposed to attempt delivery three times and then hold the package for pick up. They now say that they cannot find the package. Well that's not all the way true. It depends on who you talk to. I have talked to at least three different people and I have gotten three different answers. I have heard everything from "it's on the truck" to "we're not sure where it is" to "it may be delivered Monday" Whatever...I don't know what to think anymore. I am freaking out about my camera and it seems that there is not much I can do about it. This has been soooooooooooo frustrating for me. Please keep your fingers crossed that my camera will be delivered soon and that everything is o.k. with it - being that it's forever hot here and I'm sure sitting in the back of a truck or whever else it's been sitting is not good for it at all!!

Anyway, on to other news. This week we will be cleaning up the house and washing the walls in preparation for putting it on the market. The market here in Las Vegas is HORRIBLE right now for sellers so we are not holding our breath for offers to come pouring in. We just hope that it will sell in somewhat of a timely matter and that it won't put too much stress on our family.

We're also home this week which will be nice. We can settle back into somewhat of a routine before we jet-set out of here again. Last night I went to see Harry Potter with a friend (thanks for calling me Erin and for the invite). It was a great movie - I really like the Harry Potter series and watching this movie after having read the final book really was kind of fun. You get so much information in the final book that everything in the movie really made a lot of sense. I can't wait for the final two movies to come out. I really, really enjoyed the series and will probably, at some point, read it again. Maybe with my boys soon.

We came home from church today to an upturned garbage can (we forgot to lock the cupboard) and a pee stain in our room. Shelby was not very happy when we left her to go on vacation and so when we all left her again today to go to church I think she was trying to express her unhappiness in every way she knew how. Ah, the joys of dog ownership. Today was the first time that we have all left the house since we got home from vacation. I think Shelby has some serious abadonment issues. :0)

Well, if you are still reading, good for you and thank you. I know that I have pretty much just rambled in this post but I am getting ready to post some pictures for your viewing enjoyment. Enjoy your Sunday and the rest of your week!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I love the ramblings...keep them coming! And pictures too...can't wait!