Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bowling

Yesterday we went bowling with the Laytons and, thanks to Steve, I have these awesome pictures to show you what a fun time we had. We've had a nice weekend so far. Darrel took the boys camping Friday night, leaving me to my own devices, which was so nice. Erin (a friend) and I grabbed some dinner, brought it to my house and scrapbooked until the wee hours of the morning. (Thanks for hangin with me Erin). I haven't scrapbooked for about three years now. (I miss you too Brenda) It was weird getting back in and catching the scrapbooking bug again. I completed something like 8 or 10 pages in two nights. I need to step up the pace a bit, I am still in 2002. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep plucking away at it and eventually (when I'm 60) maybe I'll be up to date...probably not, but one can hope. Anyway, I should be getting ready for a meeting right now, so I leave you with these pictures and a big thanks to Steve for taking them.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love bowling! We don't bowl nearly enough. Seems like all the bowling allies (sp?) I've been to on the east coast are not smoke free so that's a bummer. Can't handle smoke--yuck! Looks like you had fun!

Elise said...

Ooooh...we should go bowling when I come! A fun one for kids too! I love the pictures. I'm so glad you're getting time to scrap. I will have to bring some of my pictures and stuff so we can spend a day or two at it when I come!

Erin said...

Way cute pictures. And thanks for letting me crash your night alone for some scrapbooking--2 nights in a row!!! I'm just glad you got to sleep in after it! It was fun, we need to do it again before we lose the bug.