Thursday, August 16, 2007

a few minutes

OK - I only have a few minutes before I need to get myself and my boys ready this morning. Sorry about the lapse in blogging. We are having a great time here at "Grammie's week". Today my dad is taking all the grandchildren that are eight and older, golfing. This select group includes, Alex, Johnathan, and Kenneth (now that he's turned eight). The boys can't wait to go golfing with grandaddy and today Joy and I get to go and drive the golf carts. We are also excited. Yesterday we went on the Heber Creeper down Provo Canyon. The kids thought it was the best. That was the first time for all of them being on a train and I have lots of pictures to post when I get home from the train. Caitlin and Emily especially enjoyed themselves. I got a little motion sick and my mom only made it halfway and when the train turned around in Vivian Park, she got off. My mom has been VERY sick these past couple of days. I feel so bad for her. She's been such a trooper but she's had it coming out of both ends. That has been the only downside to Grammie's Week so far. We've had Caitlin get the throwing up bug as well as Daniel, Alex, Ben, and my mom. What a nightmare. It seems to be only a 24 hour thing but for 24 hours you are pretty miserable. Hopefully this will be completely out of our systems before we journey back to Las Vegas because we for sure do not want to share the love with this one. Holy Cow! Well, I have to go take the dogs out. I'll post again soon!

1 comment:

Erin said...

So glad you posted! And oh so sorry that you guys have a bug going around...that's so not fun! Your poor mom! I'm glad you guys are having a good time despite all that, and really...no, really, feel free to leave that little bug in Utah! See you in a few daysx!