Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I added some more pictures to my other blog. I don't really have any to add to this one. We haven't done anything new that I've taken a picture of lately. Maybe I'll have to pull out some old ones just to get pictures on the site. We had a pretty quiet day here today. We cleaned this morning. I cleaned out my fridge and the boys tidied their room and then washed some walls. Then they read and played age of empires for awhile. They both had scouts today (which they LOVE) so that was a nice way to break up the afternoon. Darrel came home and we had a nice dinner together as a family. He says that he has to go back to work tonight but hopefully it won't be an all-nighter. I went to the scrapbook store today and spent WAY too much. I didn't even get that many things...really...I was very discriminating and had taken my pictures in that I was going to scrapbook so I wouldn't go overboard. Everything here is just so expensive. It was very frustrating. I do have enough to do quite a few pages now, so hopefully I can finish the book I'm working on now and get past the year 2002. I'm still have two years worth of stuff to scrapbook before Zachary is even born....pretty sad. I'm going to try and get caught up. I'm excited to start scrapbooking again. I'm going to start at our "work on a project" night tomorrow - it's at my house. I'm looking forward to cracking open my scrapbooks and getting at least one page done. See ya!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you'll be scrapbooking tomorrow night. Hopefully I can recover by then. For now I'm a zombie. I know, the scrapbook stores here really have outrageous prices...it stinks.