Friday, August 10, 2007

hello

I have so much stuff to do today but I thought I would take just a minute and update my blog. Today we are cleaning and doing laundry in preparation for my mom, dad, and Ben and one other family who will stay at our house - they are all coming for Kenneth's baptism tomorrow. Joy already has company and is off to the chocolate factory with them this morning. She has a funeral to help with this afternoon (as a part of her calling) and I will have Caitlin over to nap at my house. Johnathan is safely in Utah and loving every minute of his stay. This morning he is at Jonah's birthday party, which I am sure is just overflowing his little heart with happiness. A big thank you to my mom and to Brenda for taking care of Johnathan this weekend. This means more to him than I think I even realize. Alex is busy helping me clean this morning, although he is going a lot slower than in the past. He wanted to play Age of Empires 3 this morning and I told him that this was a day of cleaning and laundry and you should have seen his face. Oh well, it's good for his character. Zachary has decided to wear underwear today so wish me luck with that endeavor. He is also bouncing from one activity to another. I won't let him play on the computer, play x-box, or watch t.v. so he has contented himself with play-dough and helping me fold laundry. I guess my minute is up and so I better get back to work. Thanks for taking a minute of your day to read a minute of mine. :0)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Angela! I just love your blog and the things you write about. It makes me laugh. I read it a few times a week and envy what a fun life and family you have! :) Your kids are growing so fast--it's amazing. It's looks like you've had a really great summer. So are you guys moving from Las Vegas? I know, you're moving to Virginia and you just forgot to tell me, right? ha! Did you ever get your camera? That would have bugged me big time, too. I'm the girl who almoset shed a tear when I dropped my month old TREO smartphone in the gravel last spring so I understand how much your camera must mean to you! :) Talk to you soon. I'll be better about leaving more comments.
Love, Melissa

Angela said...

Oh, thanks for commenting. It's so good to hear from you. Our next move is going to be south - we would like to move next to Darrel's parents in Arizona. And no, I am still waiting for word on my camera. It's soooo frustratin...but I keep hoping they'll find it and deliver it soon. Thanks again for commenting. It's nice to know that you read my blog...I miss you!

Elise said...

Ang. Loved the update. I'm glad you're all doing well. Tell Darrel thanks a million for 'scouting' a camera for me. This is one of those things I would just rather have Les home for...oh well. Maybe the task can keep Darrel busy while you and they boys are in Utah? Love you!!!

Marcie said...

Is there a chance that you could be moving before we come to visit LV in Oct. or Nov.? That would be a bummer.

Angela said...

We'll be here for another two years AT LEAST. So, unless you're going to wait that long to come - then we'll still be here :0) We can't wait to have you visit!