Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Children's Museum

Yesterday Joy and I took our children to the children's museum in Las Vegas. We had a great time. As you can tell from the pictures below we especially enjoyed the bubble portion of the museum. Alex's favorite part, actually, was the water table where you can channel water through different ways with dividers. He says that he wants to build one for me. I told him that was very thoughtful of him. I look at the pictures of my boys now and they are just getting bigger and bigger. I can hardly believe that I am old enough to have a ten turning eleven year old. What happened to my little boys? I'll have to post some of the pictures from when they were little. I miss my little boys, although it is nice to have them growing up for some things. These past couple of days we've been cleaning two hours a day and I have yet to hear my boys complain - and for the most part they stay on task. A LOT of that work ethic (if not all of it) comes from their dad. I have THE MOST AMAZING husband in this whole wide world. I probably should tell him that more often. Well, till next time...

They are inside the bubbles here...so cool!
I have absolutely no idea what Alex is doing in this picture...he's smiling at least.
Zachary made this all by himself, he did ALL the coloring and the cutting and pasting.
more bubbles :0)


1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah, your boys are pretty adorable. Zachary's face in that picture is priceless! And could your boys come to my house & teach my kids a thing or 2 about cleaning without complaining? I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but I'm hopeful they grasp it soon!