Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our fun vacation to Utah for Grammie's week

We had a great time in Utah. We did so many fun things. I don't have a huge amount of time to update right now but I thought you might enjoy some fun pictures from our week.

Here we all are at the Heber Creeper...ready for a fun adventure



Caitlin and Emily loved the train the very most. My mom and dad loved holding them!


These are the grandsons (8 and up) golfing with grandaddy. The rule is you have to be age 8 or above to golf and you have to obey the rules (which mostly consisits of listening to grandaddy and doing everything he says)


We visited temple square...it was hot...we did, however, get a kickin' good parking spot!


Joy and I and Elise and I (on separate trips) visited IKEA in Draper. That store is AWESOME!

No comments: