Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tuesday

It's Tuesday today...a preschool day but no sports. I like having all my boys home all night. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays Alex has gymnastics from 5:30-8:30 and Johnathan has karate on Fridays from 6:00-7:00. I miss having all my boys around so I look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays for that reason. Right now we are all finishing our homework so we can go to the park. It's about 80 outside and we are very excited to go and play at the park. I think I'll take my camera and take some pictures. I have been going through my pictures these last couple of days and it just brings back so many memories. I just love looking at pictures. That is how I document my life. I have never been very good at journaling but I have been pretty good at taking pictures so that becomes my journal.

Preschool was pretty good today. We learned about what you do if there's a fire in your home. We talked about and even practiced, stop, drop and roll. It was pretty comical to see all the preschoolers rolling around my floor. They loved it, of course. We also make fire chief badges that we attatched to wavy paper and made crowns. The girls all thought they were princesses and queens...it was very cute.

I'm making preparations for our family's cruise at Thanksgiving time. It's a very time consuming process to find the cheapest flights for 12 people. I don't mind, though. It's the Fellingham Family cruise. Which means it's my mom and dad plus all the children and their spouses (no children). It's going to be a blast. I just wish I was skinny and beautiful but it will still be a blast.

No comments: