Friday, October 13, 2006


I don't really like this picture, but at least you can see the haircut.

Someday I'd like to get to the point where I don't hate every picture that's taken of me. It would be nice to be skinny and cute and have skinny and cute pictures. That, unfortunately doesn't change overnight so I guess for now I'll be overweight and kind of frumpy. Do you ever have that thing where you're getting ready for the day in front of your mirror, you think you loook so hot and then you see yourself from somebody else's eyes (a picture for example) and you wonder why in the world you ever thought you looked good. I don't know I guess I'm just having one of those days and I'm choosing to vent to my computer on my blog.

Today I need to do laundry and get the family packed for our weekend in Arizona. I also need to clean the house for a meeting today and then leave it clean and ready for company to come on Monday. I also need to talk to the cruise people about taking off Grandma Noble and adding Weston, then look into flights for 12 people. I need to look over my preschool plans for next week so I can be ready and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with everything. I just need to take a deep breath, relax and take one bite of the elephant at a time. I know that I can get it all done, I just hate the feeling of having so many things hanging over my head.

I guess I better go and get this day officially started. The boys are off to school, Zachary is drawing on a chalkboard and Darrel is probably packing somewhere trying to avoid his very cranky wife. Talk to you soon!

No comments: