Sunday, October 08, 2006

Starting our blog

Well, I thought it might be a good time to start a blog about our family. I looked at the one that Joy made and I really liked the idea of journaling about our family's happenings. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out the ins and outs of blogging and I'll be able to share a piece of our family to be saved forever somewhere in internet space. Our family has just recently re-located to Las Vegas, Nevada from Meridian, Idaho. Darrel got a new job because he wasn't 100% happy at Micron. We made some very good memories in Idaho and we'll always have a piece of Meridian in our hearts. We're excited to start a new life. There are definately pros and cons of starting over. It's not easy to start over with all new friends and acquaintences. Joy has been my saving grace. It's nice having a sister just two doors down. We rely on eachother for a lot of things and I appreciate her willingness to always help me out. I hope to update this blog on a regular basis. It will be a good way to vent emotions and keep a journal.

No comments: