Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Happy Halloween to everyone! This is a picture of my preschool kids. Aren't they just too cute! We had a Halloween party today in preschool and we had a great time. Tonight Joy, Steve, Darrel, and I took our kids trick or treating and they scored big time. I took a picture of them with all their candy...holy cow!!! We've been trying to give it away all night to the trick or treaters coming to our house. I have a feeling that we are going to have a lot of candy for a long time. We had a good time, though and the boys favorite house to trick or treat at was one that made them do a trick for their treat. They thought that was pretty cool. Tomorrow I have a lot of clean up to do. I'm too dog tired to even think about doing it right now. Tomorrow is also Joy's son Daniel's birthday. He is turning four. We'll sing to him in the preschool on Thursday. Well, my bed is calling my name! See ya! Posted by Picasa

No comments: