Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Time with Grammie

Zachary and Caitlin playing in the sand.
This picture is Kenneth, Johnathan and Grammie on the court.


We had a fun evening last night with Grammie Fellingham and Jackie (David's wife). We went to the park and the older boys played sand volleyball with Grammie while the younger children (Daniel, Zachary, and Caitlin) played in the sand. Then we ate In and Out burgers, fries, and shakes. Grammie and Jackie had to leave soon after we finished so they could go do another Million Dollar Women Conference in St. George. The conference is the reason they were in Las Vegas. They had quite the success even with the low turnout so hooray for them!! Here are a few pictures of our time at the park.

Today I have some errands to run to get ready for the weekend. This weekend is the Pinewood Derby and tomorrow I'm leaving for a few days to go see my dad play volleyball in St. George. So today I need to head down to the scout office and get some ribbons for the winners as well as some more awards for the boys. I also need to print off the certificate awards so they can each have an award (even the slowest car - which will get the award of the most fuel efficient). I also need to pack and get ready to leave tomorrow since we are leaving right after my preschool is finished. Joy and her kids and me and mine will go watch grandaddy play.

This morning I was reading other people's blogs. More specifically some of the ones featured on MSN. It was quite interesting. I now feel very un-creative with words and such. Some people have such a way with words. I hope these people don't mind my glimpse into their lives.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Angela, I love your blog! You don't have to be fancy to be wonderful! I hope you all have fun in St. George - wish I could go too! Are you the Scout leader?

Angela said...

I am the Cub Committee Chairperson. Basically that means I'm over the den leaders for the wolves, bears, and webelos.