Sunday, October 22, 2006

Our trip to St. George

My sister Joy and I took a trip with our children to see my dad play volleyball in the world senior games being held in St. George. We had a wonderful time. We played minature golf, air hockey, ping-pong, we played at the park together and we got to see dad play with his team. (They came in fourth overall by the way- way to go team!!) Kenneth was a little sick while we were there but we still managed to have a great time. Here are some pictures from our trip. The first is my dad with my kids and Joy's kids. The second is Johnathan playing volleyball outside the Dixie center while we were waiting for Dad to finishing being a ref for the next game. The third picture is Alex playing outside the Dixie Center with Johanthan and the last picture is my dad playing volleyball with his team.


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: