Thursday, October 12, 2006

I got my haircut...and other news

Well - I got my haircut. It's definately different. I hope people like it. I know for me it will take some getting used to but I like it. It's different than any haircut I've ever had. I had to find a new person to cut my hair because when you move that's just one of the things that has to be taken care of. I went to a girl in our ward. She did a good job. I'll have to post a picture when I get brave enough to take one.

In other news - things have been mostly quiet here on the home front. Preschool was fun today. We did spiders and had a couple of really cute crafts. One of the preschool moms helped me out and she was a lifesaver. She does an amazing job with the kids and has a personality that is so easy to get along with. I am always grateful when she can come and help out.

This weekend our family will be headed down to Arizona to visit with Darrel's mom and dad. The boys are so excited and truth be told I am too. I love Darrel's parents. They make it so easy to love them. Rollin will also be there with his kids. I think we're going to make apple cider with Papa's apple press. It should be a lot of good memories. I'll make sure and take my camera so I can come home with cute pictures.

No comments: