Friday, September 28, 2007

The Park

We spent the morning at the park and had a good time. We met some friends there and the kids played pretty happily for most of the morning. I've decided that going to the park with friends is one of my all time favorite way to pass the time. You spend a couple of hours at the park, wear your kids out, come home, eat lunch, do naps, get the older kids from school, do homework, eat dinner, do some more homework, go to soccer, and go to bed. That's your day. Not a bad life, either. I'd like to take a minute to give a shout out to my husband for letting me be a stay-at-home mom. Thanks hon! Enjoy the pictures everyone. The first two are of Emily (Elise's oldest) and the last one is Zach.




3 comments:

Joy said...

That's a new look! Did you take the photos crooked or did you change them afterwards?

Angela said...

I took the photos crooked on purpose

Erin said...

Way way way cute pictures...and cute new layout! By the way, Brooklyn fell asleep on the way home from the park on Friday & slept 3 hours straight when we got home...talk about being worn out too!