Wednesday, September 05, 2007

And soccer begins...

Last night was the beginnig of soccer season. Steve has agreed to be the head coach for Kennethe and Johnathan's soccer team and Darrel is going to be the assistant coach. I took a couple of pictures of them at the first team meeting. We're looking forward to an awesome and fun season!


These last two pictures are funny because Joy brought popsicles to share with the soccer team and gave one to Zachary and Caitlin. They were both making a huge mess so I told them to lean over to eat their popsicles to they would drip on the grass and not so much on their clothes. These are the results. They took me quite literally and ate the rest of the popsicle in the bent forward position. I just laughed and took some pictures....aren't they just so cute?!!

What a mess, Caitlin! :0)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute that they bent over just like you asked them too! Is Steve your brother-in-law? I can't remember for sure. How did Darrel get roped into assistant coaching? :) I'm sure he volunteered like any dad would!That'll be fun for Johnathan to have his Dad as one of his coaches. So fun!

Melissa said...

By the way your new camera takes amazing pictures.

Angela said...

Steve is married to my sister, Joy and so yes, he is my brother in law. Darrel and Steve work at the same company and we do a lot of things together as two families. And thank you, I love my new camera!

Joy said...

That is hysterical! That cracks me up. It's not like their clothes weren't already ruined. :)

Erin said...

K these are cute. Way cute. And I love the first picture of Steve & Darrel. That is a CLASSIC picture of Darrel--pretty much how he looks all the time...I don't think I ever see him without such an easy going smile on his face! They are both so nice to volunteer to coach!