Saturday, September 01, 2007

ok here's some test shots

I was going to wait until I had something phenomenal to post (picture wise) but then I figured if you guys were anything like me you'd rather see some picture from the fancy camera than no picture at all. Keep in mind that these pictures were taken right out of the box. There is still MUCH I have to learn about this camera and how it works. Bear with me as I learn on this blog - you guys will get to see the good with the bad. Someday I'll post a picture and all you'll be able to say is "WOW", but that day is a long way off. I appreciate the support I find on this site. I love reading the comments that you leave. Thanks for being such a supportive group of friends and family. Alright, here goes nothing...
Zach

Leapeth


the preschool right before my open house...ready to go


Zach in the pool

3 comments:

Kim said...

Are you doing preschhol at your house??? Cool! And do you really need a fireplace in Las Vegas???

Angela said...

Yes, preschool at my house. I'm excited to start. And no, we do NOT need a fireplace in Las Vegas.

Marcie said...

Your preschool looks darling! I'm sure the kids love you. I love that they can look up and see the picture of Jesus to remind them to be good! (I'm sure that's not the reason that it's up, but it's what I thought of when I saw it!)