Tuesday, September 11, 2007

just pitiful

I read other people's blogs every day. I always envy those who can practically write a book during each blog post. I sit here and have to think...ok, what should I say next...ok, what should I say after that? I wish I had the gift. See, here I am sitting here wondering what I should write. This is just sad, I type one sentence and then it takes me five minutes to think of another one. Holy Cow I am pitiful...here are some more pictures, at least I can do that right.


Lake Mead

7 comments:

Melissa said...

I love reading your blog, Angela! And yes, you do pictures right! :)

Marcie said...

I didn't know you were at the lake at the same time as us! We'll just look forward to seeing you in Vegas sometime- we'll let you know when we know when that is!

Marcie said...

P.S. We actually didn't get there until late Monday night- maybe we would have missed you anyway!

Angela said...

Sorry we missed you - Next time you come to Vegas be sure and let us know!!

Elise said...

Isn't the saying that a picture speaks 1,000 words? I think you're covered...you have the gift of pictures, so you don't need the gift of words! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

Melissa said...

I just want to clarify that I love you blog for both the pictures and the words! I love to hear what you have to say about things. So please keep writing no matter how "pitiful" you feel! Ha! :) Love, Melissa

Angela said...

Thank you Melissa, I will continue to type my meager comments and know that my faithful followers will still appreciate seeing a new post no matter how lame it is. :0)