Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Grandma Noble


This is my Grandma Noble. She is one of my favorite people in all the world. She is just as spry today as I ever remember her to be. She is a helping Grandma. Anyone who needs her, she is there. She has traveled far and wide to help her children and grandchildren by watching their children, helping them move, keeping them company and so many other things. She has over 30 Great-grandchildren now and she is leaving a wonderful legacy for us all. I took this picture about a month ago when I went to visit her. She "poses" for pictures and I can't stand her fake smile. She is such a beautiful woman, I was trying to capture her spirit and vitality in a picture without her knowing. She is a funny, fun-loving woman that makes you laugh and feel good about yourself every time you are around her. She has the most awesome ability to just exude love and support. I love her and wanted to share a piece of her with you.

4 comments:

j44b4 said...

What a great picture of a great grandma! I would like a copy, could you e-mail me j44b4@yahoo.com It does capture her. Great picture. Your blogspot is awesome!

j44b4 said...

By the way....this is Brooke Buck. Sorry!

Steve said...

She truly is a wonderful person. I really enjoy the times, though too few and far between, I get to see her and talk to her.

That is a great picture of her.

Marcie said...

I love this picture and what you wrote and I couldn't agree more. She is truly an angel.