Thursday, May 17, 2007

hello again

Hi!

I have sat down to update this blog numerous times in the last couple of days, however, I was having a hard time coming up with anything to say. Our lives are pretty ho-hum right now. Darrel has decided to brush up on his concrete laying skills and has built a sidewalk from the driveway to the gate on the east side of our house (at least I think it is the east side, I am always getting turned around). Anyway, it looks really nice. He is good at everything he tries and now he has a back-up occupation just in case :0) --it really does look nice and I am very proud of him.

I am currently typing on our new laptop - thanks to Danny and Amanda. Darrel bought a new screen for their old laptop and did some work on it and voila! I love it, it works like a charm and I'm grateful for a laptop.

Right now Alex and Johnathan are doing their homework and Zachary is watching Tom and Jerry. Well, Alex is doing his best to do homework...it is a little hard with the tv on when you can't seem to tear your eyes off of it to look at your paper. My boys are just mesmerized by the tv. Heaven help us!

I hope all is well out in your worlds. We are doing well and think of our friends and family often. I'll update again soon! See ya.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Ang, I LOVE your updates, even when there's not a lot of 'stuff' going on. It's always nice to click on your blog and see a new entry. I need to do better on updating my own! Love you!

Elise said...

Ang, It's been a while! What's up in your life???