Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sick on vacation

I hate being sick. I think everyone does, but I just have to tell you that I really hate being sick. I especially hate being sick on vacation. We arrived at Darrel's parent's house Friday night at about midnight. We got up bright and early Saturday morning so we could enjoy every ounce and minute of our vacation. The weather here is so beautiful and I'm enjoying the mountain breezes so much. Darrel worked ALL DAY on Saturday installing an electronic drip system for Buzz and Miki's garden spots. I really hope that it works for them. Karla's husband, Floyd also worked all day on the project. I took some pictures and it was a good day...until....late afternoon I started to feel very nauseous. I couldn't participate in the fun bonfire, cookout as I was throwing up. I am so not thrilled to be sick on our little vacation. I ended up throwing up 4 times yesterday and last night and today have eaten only a popsicle. I really hope that I feel better soon because this is not fun. At least the weather is nice, cool, and breezy. I am loving the cool breeze that I'm currently sitting next to as I write. Well, think positive thoughts and maybe I'll be better by this afternoon.

No comments: