Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Photo Scare


This morning my computer and my picture card reader freaked out on me and I thought I lost all the pictures from the weekend (blessing and everything). It was so not cool. I was wigging out (to say the least). Thankfully we were able to recover the pictures and this is one of them. This picture shows Johnathan hitting a long drive down the middle of the field. He had a great game. His team was playing Kenneth's team and they both had a great game. They both got three really good hits and we were very proud of them.
I forgot to mention that my sister Elise had her baby this past weekend. She had a boy and she named him Jacob Darrell Adams. She had him completely naturally (no drugs) yea Elise!! I am so impressed. They are home now and doing well. I can't wait to see his cute little face.
Have a good day!

No comments: