Friday, January 04, 2008

photo op over Christmas

I had the wonderful opportunity to take some darling pictures of Emily, Jacob, and Jaxon over the holiday season. Emily and Jacob belong to my sister Elise and her husband Les, and Jaxon belongs to my brother David and his wife Jackie. Now, I do realize that black was probably not my best choice for a background with what they are wearing, but you work with what you have. Next time I'll just have to be more aware of how much my subject is blending into the background and do a little back lighting to prevent this problem. These pictures, nevertheless, were so fun to take. The kids are just darling and they all did such a great job posing and smiling.



3 comments:

Joy said...

Wow - those are darling photos, Ang! Emily's hair looks AWESOME against the black back ground!

Melissa said...

Those are beautiful pictures--and beautiful people!

Joy said...

This is to show Steve my new "photo".