Tuesday, January 22, 2008

fun in Idaho

We had SO much fun in Idaho. We visited so many good friends and I think that every one of us had a blast. The boys were able to visit with our old next door neighbor and with their cousins in Fruitland. They stayed overnight in both places giving me lots of time to visit with other friends, myself. Zachary got a little under the weather while we were there but is feeling a lot better now. A big thank you goes out to Rashae for taking care of my sick little boy while he visited her house. What a trooper to take such good care of a child that isn't even your own. Also THANKS to Anjeanette for hosting us all and taking care of so many little details for our nights on the town. Thanks for the hosting, the hospitality, and the all around good time. We are such lucky people to have found such wonderful friends where we lived before and where we live now. That was such a great vacation for me and my boys and I loved the chance to bond with them as we visited our Idaho friends.


This is the boys with their cousins - Marlies, RaAnna on the haystack


This is Eric with Johnathan and Alex. This is the friend that Alex and Johnathan miss the very most. They pretty much spent every non school waking moment with Eric.


6 comments:

Joy said...

We're glad you had such a great time, and we're glad to have you back!!!

Melissa said...

That's so cool that you've maintained your Idaho friendships. I'm a wee bit jealous. Any plans for a vacation to D.C. in the near future??? (fingers crossed) We'll treat you really well, plan lots of fun things and be really hospitable, too--we promise! :)

Anjeanette said...

I am so glad you came up to see us. I had so much fun. As much fun as we had, it makes me miss you more. Thanks for driving 12 hours to see ME! :) I know it's not just me, although I like to think so. Miss you!

Kim said...

It was so good to see you!!! Glad you had fun and had a safe trip home!

Elise said...

I'm so glad you had a safe, FUN trip! I love the pictures! Want more though!!! Glad you're home!

Erin said...

Well, I'm glad you're back...and really, after your last 2 trips you're not allowed to leave again for a long time. Except THIS WEEKEND, that is!!!!! (Yahooooo!) Glad you made it safe & sound.