Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My dad and his dog

This is my dad and his dog, Kid. A very long time ago Kid followed my dad home when he was out jogging one morning. He was such a cute little puppy and my dad convinced my mom to let him stay. Kid had been a member of our family for many years now. He is getting old and it is almost painful to watch him try to stand and walk after having sat for awhile. I know that when he finally passes it will be a very sad day in the Fellingham hearts. I was thinking about my dad and Kid this morning so I thought I would pay a little tribute to them. Have a wonderful day everyone!

4 comments:

Jerolyn said...

That picture looks like it could be a post card! It's a beautiful picture. Your parents have a breathtaking view from their back yard!

Elise said...

I love this picture. I think for his birthday we should all pitch in - get it blown up and framed. Or maybe just a 5x7 for his desk? It is beautiful.

Erin said...

How sweet!!! Your family is so lucky to have you to take such awesome pictures for all of them! You seriously do capture some cool shots.

Kim said...

Oooh. I love that shot!!!