Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm off to SCRAPFEST

I am just doing some last minute preparations and getting ready for a girls weekend. I am SO EXCITED for Scrapfest. A big thank you to Erin for the invite and to Sarah for all the massive prep work. You guys are both AWESOME! I pulled together all my scrapbook stuff last night and I looked through so many pictures. I haven't scrapbooked in so long. I am still in 2002! That is so sad. I still have two more years to scrapbook before Zachary is even born. AAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! I can't belive I'm so far behind. If I work really hard this weekend I may be able to get to the beginning of 2003 but then I just need to set myself up someplace to work so I can keep going. I really do enjoy scrapping our lives and I LOVE looking at the old pictures and remembering all the good times we've had as a family. Anyway, I can't wait for the late nights and the laughter and the good food and fun. PARTY ON!!!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oooohhh!!! I hope you have SO MUCH FUN!!! I wish wish wish I could go too! Here's to scrapping a ton of pages!