Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I'm posting...but not much

OK - you'll have to be patient with me. I had a very full day and now I am very tired and all I want to do is go to bed, however, I promised a post and so here it is. I have about a billion pictures from our Christmas vacation but I am only posting three tonight. I am saving the others for other posts. I am going to have to take this slow and easy. I may still be posting about Christmas in March, but that's just the way I am - take me or leave me. Oh just forgive me and get over it, you know you'll keep coming back for more :0) - it's just so darn suspensful...

These two pictures are courtesy of our day of sledding. We went up to a hill by Darrel's brother, Martin's home where we (I say we loosely) - Darrel and the two older boys - went sledding with cousins. I stayed in the car with Zachary because he didn't want to sled and we watched 101 Dalmations while we waited for the cold ones to come back. Alex had an unfortunate incident which involved his teeth and lip - we briefly thought about going to the ER for stitches, decided against it, and just hope we made the right decision. His swelling has yet to go away entirely but I'm sure it will soon, I'm just sure of it, positive, mostly... The top picture is Johnathan after a successful run down the hill and the bottom is Alex jumping off the hill that caused the accident just a few runs later.

Here are the boys getting ready for their day of snowboarding. They were just trying out their snowboards in the backyard. They were so excited and ended up having SUCH a good time. They can't wait to go again!!

1 comment:

Elise said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF JOHNATHAN AND THE SNOW FALLING! THERE MUST BE SOMETHING COOL YOU CAN DO WITH THAT IN PHOTOSHOP!! :)