Thursday, February 16, 2012

Idaho, Boondocks, and Ben


The picture above shows two things of great importance. First, Ben, of course. We loved having Ben come visit us and we had a GREAT time every time he came. The second thing is the fabulous, amazing fort that is behind Ben. Darrel built that fort all by himself. The boys "helped" and that was their pride and joy in Idaho. They LOVED that fort. They slept on it in the summers, they played on it through all seasons. That fort was the most amazing thing about our backyard. Ever since we left Idaho my boys have missed that fort.
Okay, so I am posting pictures of myself, against my better judgement. I don't really like having my picture taken (then or now), but I wanted to document not only what my boys looked like but what I looked like also. I do love my boy's faces in these photos. They were SO cute!!

The picture above and the picture below were both taken at Boondocks in Idaho. We loved visiting Boondocks. My boys would play miniture golf mostly when we would go...it was cheap entertainment and took quite a while. :)

No comments: