Saturday, February 04, 2012

basketball

This is one of the things I got to do today. I got to go to the school and watch Zachary play in his basketball game. (A big thanks to Jennifer for taking pictures and sending them to me). I forgot my camera.

Zachary makes me laugh. He is pretty good at defense. He has yet to make a basket in a game, but he sure tries hard. The boys at this age aren't called on travelling, double dribbling, etc. So, there is a lot of that going on, but it's great stuff. I figure as long as he is having fun, and learning a sport, we're good. One of the things I love is that each boy is given a different color wristband. They are supposed to guard the player on the other team with the same color wristband. I think that is such a great idea. It really does help the boys figure out how to guard just one person.

I love watching my kids play!


No comments: