Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello from Legoland

Yes, we are in legoland. We decided (at the last minute) to use our passes that expire next week and take one last trip to legoland. We are having a great time. Thanks to Joy, who convinced us to go and is footing the bill for the majority of our stay, we are loving sunny California. Zachary won't ride hardly any of the rides at legoland. We are now up to a total of three and two of them are boat rides...I tell you what, this kid is a major WIMP!!! He is still having a lot of fun though, which I'm glad about. We are looking forward to our family reunion at the end of the week and seeing Alex and Dad again. They have been at scout camp since last Saturday and according to Darrel are having a very good time. So, until the next batch of pictures...enjoy!









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy yourselves, and enjoy the weather, too. PS Don't feel too bad about Joy paying the bill...she's the one who abandoned you in Las Vegas, isn't she?

Kim said...

Oh, I think my kids would go crazy for that!!! So fun!

Jerolyn said...

cute cute cute!!! such vivid colors~

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, my boys would be in HEAVEN. I think Seth would about faint at the sight of that giant Lego guy! So glad you're having fun.