Monday, July 21, 2008

a detour

I do have lots more pictures to post of our trip but I'm taking a detour for a minute. This is a picture I took of Caitlin on Huntington Beach during our trip. I just wanted to share with you what I did to (I believe) enhance the photo. Joy posted the SOOTC (straight out of the camera) shot on her blog and someone mentioned in her comments that it would be really cute in black and white. I thought so too, but when I changed it into black and white it didn't do the picture justice because of all the people in the background...so I removed them. What do you think?


6 comments:

Jerolyn said...

I love it~you did a great job Ang...that is a great picture of those cute lil buns!

Elise said...

I like it WAY better without all the people!!! My vote is for the Black and white with no background noise! Cool pic! Darling bum!

Erin said...

I LOVE IT!!! That is awesome!!! It looks like you were doing your own little photo shoot on your (private) beach. Love the bum shots...makes ya want to squeeze 'em!

Anjeanette said...

The black and white is really cute. Love the picture!

Shauna said...

I love it, too. You are amazing! I also think it would look great with the black and white, but with the swimsuit still orange. I told Mike the other day that I think I need a real camera so that I can learn to take real pictures. Oh, and also Photoshop, apparently. He just laughed at me. :)

Kim said...

I love it...you will have to tell me how to take people out of photos...that would be a great trick to know...