Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Our Weekend in Brian Head

We had a fabulous time in Brian Head this past weekend. A great big thank you to Erin and family for the invite. We had a fun time in the snow. The boys made snow tunnels, had snow ball fights, went sledding, and went tubing. I even tried tubing. I have to admit, it was way fun; especially the part where I didn't have to climb back up the hill but got pulled up on my tube. The boys want to go back tomorrow, I have to admit it sounds pretty fun to me too. We had a great time with Erin and Jennie and all the families. We played games and stayed up late (very late) a few nights, but it was worth it. I have about 200 pictures from the weekend but a lot of them are of the kids coming down the hill on the tubes. Here are just a few of the fun pictures. Erin took a bunch also, I need to get some of hers too. She took a really great one of Zach eating snow. It's going to look awesome in black and white.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! I love the picture of Matt with his arms out on the tube. I will burn you a disc of all my pictures as soon as I have the ability to get them all off my card. Thanks again for coming with us--we had such a great time with you guys. My kids are asking to go back too. And I'm still trying to recover from the late nights!