Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Great Race

Sorry it's been so long everyone. It's been SO crazy around here. With Joy moving and all the happenings of life in general it's been pretty hectic. We did take a little break last weekend and we went to Utah. Elise has been training for and planning a half marathon. Joy and her kids, Elise and her kids, and I went to Utah this past weekend so Elise and Joy could run in the marathon and I could faithfully watch (and drive). I provided an excellent support vehicle. Running and me do not have a very good relationship. It's been rocky in the past but right now we are not speaking to each other and it doesn't look good for any time in the near future.

So, I will post some pictures of the true runners in the family. Sorry, they are a little out of order. I was so proud of Elise and her accomplishment. Way to go sis!











1 comment:

Shauna said...

I love the pictures! Do you mind if I copy them from your page? Thanks for coming and supporting us so well. I really am amazed at how present and supportive a family you all are. It was a fun event, and I'm glad we did it. Thanks, too, for all of the watching of my kids while we were in Vegas. My kids loved being at your house. Every morning, Spencer woke up and said, "Can I go to Angela's house?" They had a good time. Thank you.