Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're here!

We made it safely to our destination and we are loving this weather!! 74 degrees outside when we got here with a slight cool breeze...I know you're jealous Steve. We are looking forward to a fabulous vacation and hope we don't irrevocably damage Shelby in the process. Hopefully we'll get some pictures up for you in the next couple of days. Sad to say my camera is not going to make it on this vacation, but will hopefully be waiting safe and sound with Joy until I get home. Talk soon!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Woo hoo! So glad you're blogging! Yes, I'm jealous too of your weather...ironically I said to my cousin today as we were swimming in her pool: "It's ONLY supposed to reach 100 today...not bad, huh?" SAD, when 100 is good. Have fun, we'll miss you!

Marcie said...

Where are you guys staying and for how long?

Angela said...

We're staying in Windsor, California and we'll be back home by this weekend.