Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Headed to Ohio

Alex and I are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning to go see my Uncle Johnny and Aunt Patricia in Ohio. We are so excited to see them. Well, I am especially excited. Johnny and I have always had a special bond and I really, really have missed him lately. He lives so far away and we don't get the opportunity to see each other very often. This will be great fun. Here are some pictures of Johnny and Patricia one of the last times we went to see them. A great big thank you to Joy for being willing to watch Johnathan and Zachary so I can go. This is a big deal for her to do this and I owe her a huge thank you (and maybe a nice gift from Ohio). Love you Joy!!! I went to the store today and got some prizes for her kids and my kids while I am gone that hopefully should help a little. I'll keep my fingers crossed that my children are well behaved and not hard. Have a great weekend everyone! I'll catch you on the flip side!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elise said...

oh my goodness! I'm so glad you get to go visit Johnny! I'm a bit jealous...I have missed seeing him too! If he ever comes to Utah I would be SURE to go and see him while he was there!!!
Hope you have a GREAT time!!

Erin said...

Oh, have a wonderful time on your trip with Alex! I'm sure you will, and hopefully you have a great visit with your uncle. Talk to you when you get back!