Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sad

I am thoroughly disheartened. I ordered my camera last Thursday morning and set it to ship 3-5 day - thinking that would give me enough time before we left on vacation Wednesday night. Well, B&H photo didn't give the order to UPS until today and they said that we can't change our shipping and it will be here on Thursday. Joy has graciously said that she'll run out and ship it to California for me but that will cost a bunch also and then my shipping has effectively doubled...I should have just paid for it to come faster in the first place. I haven't been this depressed for a long time - and it's just a camera. I'm just very discouraged over the whole thing and I'm kind of in a funk mood anyway. I figured I may as well journal blog my feelings and maybe I'll feel a little better afterwards. I really wanted to play with the camera on the long drive to California and to be ready to take a bunch of fun pictures right off the bat. AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!! I hate that hind sight is 20/20 and I can't do a darn thing to change the fact that my camera isn't going to be here until Thursday....I was so close. Well, you've probably heard enough of my whining. Thanks for reading my rumblings (if you're in fact still reading)

1 comment:

Elise said...

I'M SO SORRY!!! I know how it feels to be disappointed about something but can do nothing to change the situation. I hope time goes by FAST for you from now until it is IN YOUR HANDS!