Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Happy Fourth of July!!


Happy 4th of July everyone. I looked back in my pictures and these were the only 4th of July firework pictures I could find. Tomorrow we will make sure and remedy this situation. The top picture is Johnathan in the foreground and the bottom is Alex even though you can't see his face. Tomorrow we are going boating (thanks to Joy and Steve) so we are looking forward to a very fun 4th of July. We are leaving very early and hopefully coming home sometime late afternoon to have dinner and do fireworks. One of the problems with having year round school and having the 4th fall on a Wednesday this year is that after we truly wear out our children we are going to have to send them right back to school. Poor kids. Oh well, they only have a week and a half more and then they are out for the summer. I know that they are looking forward to summer as am I. I am looking forward to not having to wake them up every morning at 7am to get ready for school and not having to do homework every day after school. I am looking forward to a break! Anyway, I'm getting off the subject...I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe 4th of July! Don't forget to thank and pray for our troops that continue to provide us with the freedoms that we enjoy!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: